1. Right-click on your project name in the Solution Explorer. It should be directly under the Solution heading.
2. Choose Publish...
3. Fill in the required details
- Service URL:
- CloudSites v3: https://webdeploy.v3.cloudsites.gearhost.com:8172/msdeploy.axd
- CloudSites v2: https://webdeploy.cloudsites.gearhost.com:8172/msdeploy.axd
- Site/Application: Your CloudSite domain name
- Mark as IIS application on destination: Leave this unchecked
- Leave extra files on destination (do not delete): Your choice
- Allow untrusted certificate: Ensure that sure this is checked
- Username: Web User username Create a WebUser in myCloud
- Password: Web User password
Note: For CloudSites v2 users, you will use your 6 digit myCloud ID as the username, and your myCloud password, if you do not know these please contact support.
4. Click the Publish button
5. In the bottom left corner of Visual Studio it should read "Publish started..."
6. Once the Publish has completed, you will see the message "Publish succeeded"