To download and install IIS7 Remote Manager, visit this URL and follow the instructions.
1. Open IIS Manager and then click File>Connect to a site...
NOTE: If you select any other connection option the connection will fail as your CloudSites account is ONLY setup for connecting to sites in our cluster.
2. Fill in the server name and site name.
- Server Name:
- V2: iismanager.cloudsites.gearhost.com
- V3: iismanager.v3.cloudsites.gearhost.com
- Site Name: Your domain.
3. You will be asked for credentials to login, be sure to use the correct ones for your service.
|CloudSites™ v3:||CloudSites™ v2:|
Use the Web User credentials that you created in myCloud.
Use the myCloud 6 digit number and associated password to login.
4. Click on finish and you can now manage the site through IIS manager.