You can use the .NET Error Pages feature page to manage a list of custom .NET error messages for your CloudSite. To configure your Error Pages, please follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your CloudSite through IIS Manager. Instructions for setting up and logging in can be found here.
2. After logging in to IIS Manager, double-click on the Error Pages module in the main window of IIS Manager.
3. To add a new .NET Error Page, click on the Add button in the menu on the right hand side. A new window will pop up asking you for the following information:
- Status Code: Place the number of the error code you wish to setup a custom Error Page for.
- Absolute URL: URL of the error page you wish to show.
4. If you wish to edit or remove an error page that already exists, highlight the error page in the list in the main window, then click on the Edit or Remove button in the menu on the right hand side. The options for editing an Error Page are the same as the options for creating a new error page above.