1. In myCloud v3 click on the Database Manager button in the main console.
2. Under the Database Manager section you will see a list of databases attached to your account. Click on the Details button to the left of the database you wish to manage.
3. The Database Details will list our the database Server (Host) your database is on as well as the database username and password. This information is important as many software suites that you can install on your site (Wordpress, DNN, etc) will need this information when setting it up.
Additional Database Actions:
- Max Database Size: Allows you to increase the size of the DB up to 10GB, click the Save button to save changes.
- Delete Database: Deletes the Database
- Reset Password: Changes the password to another randomly generated password.
- Backup Database: Backup your database either to your site webroot or download locally to your computer.
- Restore Database: Restore a database backup your have from wither your own computer or from a file you FTP'd up to your account.