Unlock a user on your DDS
If you ever run into a scenario where your user or another persons user is receiving an error saying that it has been locked out, or that the user is having login issues. Please follow the steps below to unlock the user so they may log back into your CloudServer:
1. Log into RDP using an administrative user. (this can not be the user that is locked out)
2. Click on start > right click on my computer > click on manage.
3. Expand the configuration option on the left > expand local users and groups > click on the user folder
4. Right click on the user you wish to unlock and click properties.
5. Uncheck the box that says "user is locked out".
6. Click apply and then click ok.