How To Give write access to files for IUSR
To change the file permissions you will need to login to your CloudServer using remote desktop, you can find instructions here.
1. Right click on the directory that you which to apply anonymous access to or write access and select properties.
2. Click on the security tab.
3. Click Edit and then click Add
4. Within the "enter the object names to select" field type in the name of your server\IUSR and then click the check names button (servername\IUSR).
5. This will bring you back to the security addition tab that was previously opened. Here you will need to add the modify permission by placing a check in the modify box below the allow field. (do not remove the other three that are there by default, Read, LFC,RE).
Read: Allows files or folders to be opened as read-only and to be copied.
Write: Allows the creation of files and folders; allows data to be added to or removed from files.
List Folder Contents: As per Read but also allows navigation of sub-folders.
Read and Execute: As per Read but also allows users to run executable files.
Modify: All the above as well as the permission to delete the file or folder.
Full Control: Full Control -- including the ability to change ACLs.
7. Once you have done this click apply and then click ok.
8. Click ok again and you are done!