Setting Default Documents on a Site
Login to your CloudServer through Remote Desktop, instructions can be found here.
1. Open up Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager from your Administrative Tools Menu. Click on the Start Menu --> Control Panel --> Administrative tools.
2. Once inside of the IIS Manager, click on the + sign next to the server name to expand sites and applications pools.
3. Click on the + sign next to "Sites" in IIS Manager in order to see a list of websites on the server.
4. Click on the website you wish to set the Default document on in order to bring up a list of site settings in the main window.
5. In the main window, click on the Default Document Icon under the IIS section.
6. A list of default documents will come up. Use the options in the upper right corner to add, remove, or change the order of the default documents listed.
A default document can be named anything, but commonly it is either index or default. Make sure to include the file extension as well, for example .asp for classic asp, and .php for PHP.