Change content location of a domain in IIS 7 on your CloudServer
The content location of your domain is the folder in which you tell the server to look for the default documents to display your site. This directory normally contains all of your web content including images, files, etc.
1. Login to your CloudServer through Remote Desktop. Instructions can be found here.
2. Click on Start, Administrative Tools, Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. Click the plus sign next to your server to expand it.
4. Click the plus sign next to the sites folder to expand it.
5. Click on the site you wish to change the content location for.
6. On the far right pane click on the Basic Settings option.
7. Click on the ... button next to the Physical path text field to navigate to the folder you wish to select. Or you can simply type in the location.
8. Click ok