Enable logging in IIS 7
Logging is used for statistics on your web server. Logs need to be enabled for stats software to function properly as they import the log file and then analyze them. Stats software is used for SEO purposes. Logging can also be used to track issues with your website as well.
1. Login to your CloudServer through Remote Desktop.
2. Open Internet Information Services MMC snap in from administrative tools.
3. Click on the machine name and then click on Logging in the IIS portion.
4. Click on Enable on the right hand side of the window.
5. Click on Select Fields to select what information you would like logged. After you are done click on apply.
6. Log files and folders will be created in C:\Inetpub\logs\LogFiles once a site is visited.
7. Each folder will contain the logs for each site. You can determine what site corresponds to what directory by viewing the site's ID number in IIS. To do this click on sites in IIS and locate the ID number under the column ID next to the site name. The directory for that site will be W3SVCx with "x" being the ID number from IIS.