Add a SSL to a website in IIS 7
1. Login to your server through Remote Desktop. Instructions can be found here.
2. Click on Start, administrative tools, and then Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. Click the plus sign next to your server to expand, then click the plus next to sites and click on the site you wish to add the SSL to.
4. On the far right hand side of the IIS window, click on bindings.
5. Click on add, and choose the following as described below.
- Type: https
- IP Address: The IP of the website, each website must have its own unique IP address for SSL.
- Host Name: Leave blank unless you are installing a wildcard SSL.
- SSL Certificate: Choose the certificate for the domain name and click ok.
*If there are no certificates in the list, please contact support and we can add one for you. You can learn more about SSL's using the related KB's at the bottom of this article.
6. Click on close to close the bindings window and you're done.