This article covers the following:
Adding CPU cores to your CloudServer.
Adding RAM to your CloudServer.
Adding disk storage to your CloudServer.
Adding RDP or Remote Desktop Connections to your CloudServer
Adding IP Addresses to your CloudServer.
Adding a database server to your CloudSever.
Or Adding services like managed backups or server management to your CloudServer.
1. Log in to the GearHost Customer Portal using the following link. (Instructions can be found here.)
2. In the Customer Portal, click on the Services tab in the top black bar then select My Services.
3. Click "View Details" next to the service you wish to upgrade/downgrade.
4. Click on the "Management Actions" tab and select "Upgrade/Downgrade Options"
5. On the screen that follows, use the drop down menu buttons to add or subtract your changes.
6. To save the changes, click Click to Continue
NOTE: This will instantly charge you without further confirmation.